Valentine’s Day Quotes for Her
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14. It originated as a Western Christian liturgical feast day honoring one or more early saints named Valentin’s, and is recognized as a significant cultural and commercial celebration in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country. valentine’s day is special day for express the feeling freely. SO enjoy Valentin’s day quotes for her.
- In your eyes a thousand stars glow tonight, in your heart a thousand heartbeats. But in me one endless love just because I thought of you.
- Reaching for you was like reaching for a star: so distant, so gloriously beautiful and so mystical. I dared, and I succeeded only because you reached for my outstretched hand. I am forever blessed by your love.
- The world loves engaging love stories. These are stories that inspire and stories that restore our faith in humanity. I love them, too. You and me – living out our own fairy tale.
- Follow your bliss they said. So I followed you.
- Love is sharing that last potato chip in the bag. I know that sounds silly, but it explains why I am completely enamored with you; You are so good-hearted and pure and noble, and I could go on and on. I’m glad you’re mine, my angel.
- My laptop may crash, and my cell phone may get lost. My camera may cease to flash, and my car may combust. But you, my dear, will never fail me.
- Touch my heart with your fingers and you will hear the most wonderful heartbeats dedicated only to you.
- You are so much more than I ever dreamed of. I want you to know that you complete my life and fill my heart.
- The sun brightens the day and the moon brightens the night, but you brighten my life.
- I waited a lifetime for my heart to tell me, “She’s the one” and it was worth the wait.
Knowing that I have found my soul mate makes my life complete.
Thank You for visiting RaxoTv