sadness quotes love Heart Touching
As unhappy as it may be, sometimes love ends. ‘I don’t love you any more.’ is a heart breaking sentence that nobody wants to ever hear. Heart touching sadness quotes
- I will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me
- There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
- Walking alone is not difficult but when we have walked a mile worth a thousand years with someone
then coming back alone is what is difficult.
- Life goes on… with or without you.
- There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.
- Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable.
- When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. Relationships are like glass.
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, “It might have been.”
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
- Let no one who loves be unhappy even love unreturned has its rainbow.
- Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
Sometimes you may feel that you are weak and therefore have given up but at times it only
When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- shows that you are strong enough to let go of things.
- If we must part forever, Give me but one kind word to think upon, And please myself with, while my heart’s breaking.
sadness quotes love Heart Touch raxotv.com